Oh my gosh… I hope I do this right! I believe that I was tagged by two people at approximately the same time, so I’m going to reference BOTH of them! Plus, they are both truly amazing bear artists, so it will be fun for me too! First there’s Chantal Giroux from Chantal Bears…. Chantal and I both share a penchant for tatting and crochet, as well as little bears! Chantal makes the sweetest little mini bears, and crocheted bears!!! Every time I see one of her crocheted darlings, I really MISS making them myself! Please take a minute to visit Chantal’s Blog by clicking right here! The lovely Patricia Knight tagged me as well! I am a huge fan of Patricia’s needle felted Zada Creations. They have the most adorable faces, especially around the nose/mouth/muzzle area! I just want to plant a little kiss on their sweet little faces … they’re THAT cute! Click here to fly off to the Zada Creations Blog!
Now… 5 Random things About me….
1. I bawl like a baby everytime I read The Polar Express to my kids. Not a little tear… outright sobbing on those last couple of pages! My little ones, who are too young to understand that sometimes grown ups cry for other reasons besides sadness & injury, must think that it is the saddest Christmas book in the world… either that or they just like to see me cry, cause they ask me to read it about every other night!
2. I shoot whip cream straight out of the can into my mouth! Gross and unsanitary, I know… And when my husband goes to make a sundae and we are always out of whip cream… I blame it on the kids! Okay… that’s truly just mean, isn’t it!?
3. I’m Coptic Orthodox, and we still use the old calender, so technically, we don’t really celebrate Christmas until January 7th…. so, I use that as an excuse when I send out ALL my Christmas cards really LATE.
Just NOW, I finally figured out how to do that thing where colored words appear in my blog rather than a long, ugly http link! Really… just now! Oh crap! I guess I didn’t really figure that out yet… it’s not working! Wait a second… I did it! (I think) Okay… number 4 is… I am not very sure of my computer skills, but I try very, very hard!
5. I bite the inside of my cheeks when I am nervous or worried. So, I have long, beautiful nails, but if you catch a glimpse of me when I am in a panic, you will find my mouth on the SIDE of my face, anxiously gnawing away!
Now that I’ve bared my soul a bit, I need to tag five other folks… so I tag…
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Post these rules on your Blog.
- Link to your Tagger. This is a wonderful PR tool for the GOOGLE search engines. HENCE THE NAME TAGGED!
- Share 5 facts about yourself on your Blog. Some facts can be random & some unusual. Sharing on Tagger’s Blog is optional.
- Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their Blogs.
- Let them know they are Tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Okay… fingers crossed that I did all that right!